Booking your Tee-Time
As in years past, we have made some improvements to our in-house tee time system to help better serve all of our patrons, members, and public alike.
- Booking will be Online or by telephone (403)227-3444 ext. 2
- Bookings will be available 8 days in advance (for Members) and 7 days in advance (for the public), with only one person from the group making the reservation.
- All tee times are confirmed with a credit card. In the event golfers do not show up for a scheduled tee time, that credit card will be charged the green fee rate.
- If individual profiles are included in the booking, each profile and credit card may be charged. If only one profile is associated with the booking, that profile will be responsible and subsequentially charged for all-shows and/or reductions.
- Cancellations and adjustments are permitted up to 24 hours prior. to your scheduled tee time. No refunds will be provided for changes after this 24-hour period.
- “No Shows” are extremely expensive for the Golf Club. If you cannot make your tee time or need to adjust the number of players in your group, please cancel or change it prior to 24 hours before the tee time.
- In cases of more than one infraction of “No Showing”, showing up with less than the number booked for, or making booking changes less than 24 hours before the tee time, your 8-day booking privileges will be reduced to 7 days.
- If infractions continue to occur you will lose all booking privileges for a 2-week period.
If the Innisfail Golf Club deems the course unplayable on your scheduled day of play, you will not be charged. The Innisfail Golf Club reserves the right to limit golf cart access to cart paths only during inclement weather. A rain check may be issued for a future visit if staff deem the golf course unplayable for any reason including weather and lightning.
Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes you completed before the stoppage of play.