2019 Membership Pricing
Benefits of Becoming A Member
- Access to 27 holes at one of Alberta’s top golf courses
- Balloting tee times in advance for (Friday-Sunday & Holidays)
- Discounts on power cart rentals and guest green fees
- Access to all club leagues and events
- 15% discount on Pro-Shop merchandise (some restrictions apply)
- 10% discount on Food at DIVOTS Restaurant (not valid on daily specials or discounted items)
- Discounted green fee rates at 13 Central Alberta golf courses
- Best Pricing or Discounts at certain local merchants in Innisfail
On ALL Memberships
Contact the Pro Shop for more details
**Prices include GST**
**Age taken as of September 1, 2019**
Full PrivilegeNo Restrcitions
Full Privilege Senior65+ yrs of age
RestrictedMonday - Friday only
Non Prime Timeafter 3pm of Weekends
Family 18 Hole2 Adults & all kids in the household (18 & under)
Interested in Becoming A Shareholder?
The Innisfail Golf Club prides itself on keeping their shareholder community active in the club. For that reason, we are currently offering some great promotions to get those interested into shares with the least amount of headaches possible.
The biggest benefit of being a shareholder is that your Member Rates will be over $750.00 per person per season less compared to Non-Shareholder Rates. Spouse, Common Law and Cohabiting Dependant of a Shareholder are all eligible for the reduced rates.
Other benefits include:
- Holding Office on the Board of Directors
- Voting Privileges
- Deciding any major projects or directions the club is going in the future.
- Best of all it gives you a guaranteed place to play golf as long as the share is in your name.
Use the contact form below to submit your name to our staff and we will do our best to help you get into a share and instant savings on your annual membership fees.