Established in 1924, the Bill Robinson-designed Innisfail Golf Course has grown into one of Alberta’s finest golfing experiences. We have had the honour of being selected by Alberta Golf as the site of the 2002 & 2016 Alberta Mens’ Amateur Championship and 2009 Alberta Senior Ladies Championship.
Tight fairways, quick greens, and the distracting beauty of Central Alberta are surrounding you at every turn. The Innisfail Golf Club offers 27 holes that are as scenic as they are challenging. Three distinct 9-hole courses (Aspen, Spruce, Hazelwood) offer the variety and excitement needed to make Innisfail a must-play experience. Wound through mature poplar and spruce trees combined with challenging water hazards and superbly maintained undulating greens, IGC is a true test of golfing skill.
IGC Facilities also include a fully stocked pro shop, driving range, practice green, licensed clubhouse, and patio area. The tournament facility can hold up to 150 people and is complete with barbecue and patio areas, making it perfect for group or company functions year-round.
Centrally located between Calgary and Edmonton, just 5 kilometres off the Queen Elizabeth Highway, we are extremely accessible to the entire province and a truly pleasant golfing experience. #ExperienceIGC
- Your group is responsible to keep your position on the course relative to the group ahead of you.
- The estimated time of play is 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Course marshals have the authority to direct you to pick up your ball and proceed to the next tee if your group falls behind one complete hole.
- Obey all on-course signs.
- Maintenance personnel has the right of way.
- All complaints and inquiries must be directed to the appropriate department manager.
- RCGA rules govern all play except when local rules prevail
- Out of bounds: white stakes or any point outside the perimeter fence
- DO NOT enter environmentally sensitive areas – marked by red stakes with green tops
- Flagged or staked trees and all shrub beds are relief plus 1 club length, no nearer the hole (no penalty)
- Obstructions: 150-yard markers (birdhouses), sprinkler heads, pathways, roadways, bridges, buildings, and course fixtures are also relief plus 1 club length, no nearer the hole (no penalty)
- Carts are to be driven carefully following cart paths while keeping off steep slopes and obeying all signage pertaining to carts
- Use provided sand bottles to fill divots, repair ball marks on the green, and rake all sand traps.