Position: Executive Chef
Reports to: General Manager
Supervisory: Kitchen Staff, Service Staff – Clubhouse, Tournament/Event Service Staff
Details: Salaried position, minimum of 40 working hours/week, onsite for key events and peak hours.
- The Executive Chef’s main focus will be delivering on the Mission, Vision, and Values set by the Innisfail Golf Club
- Play a significant role, in conjunction with the General Manager, in leading the Club towards setting and achieving its annual and long term financial, strategic, and tactical goals in Food and Beverage.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of delivered performance from staff by adopting effective management and leadership techniques.
- To professionally manage and efficiently administer all food service aspects of running the Club on a day-to-day basis.
- Journeyman certificate with a food-safe certificate
- Solid background in the industry with at least 3 years’ experience in a kitchen management position (sous chef or executive chef) and 5 years total.
- A proven track record in both management and culinary skills
- Be familiar with proper procedures regarding purchasing, receiving, inventory, calculation of food and labour costs, and budgeting process.
- Menu development for restaurant, banquets, and special functions.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources function.
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to handle problem situations
- Communicate in a professional manner with all employees, management and customers
- Attention to detail
- Providing exemplary leadership to the kitchen staff through strict adherence to the Innisfail Golf Club standards.
Should you wish to learn more about this exciting professional opportunity, submit your resumé to the General Manager by email: email@example.com
Resumé Deadline: February 15, 2020
Position Open: Immediately
Salary: Commensurate with experience
**Only those applicants that qualify for an interview will be contacted.**
The Innisfail Golf Club is now accepting applications for all departments for the 2020 Golf Season.
- Turf Care
- Divots Restaurant,
**Divot’s staff must be 18 years of age and have valid pro serve if applying for server positions.**
Innisfail Golf Club offers a fun, fast-paced work environment with competitive wages. If you wish to work at our beautiful facility in any capacity please send your resumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Innisfail Golf Club Management