It is imperative that our Members & Guests abide by the below protocols as failure to do so will result in the individual(s) being removed from the facility. We must all become socially responsible for our actions and behaviour so golf can remain open for the enjoyment of all, through these challenging times.
Update on the golf course and 27 holes of operation (when applicable):
We have begun operating on an 18-hole course and a 9-hole course on a rotational basis.
- Tee times on the 18-hole course will run from 6:30 am- 7:00 pm
- Tee times on the 9-hole course will run from 10:00 am- 7:00 pm
- The 9-hole course will be utilized for some league play, 9-hole green fee traffic, junior golf, and member play
- We encourage anyone only wanting to play 9 holes to book on the 9 hole course, allowing for more 18 hole rounds
- Carts will not be permitted in the parking lot, the reasons are for liability, insurance, and to maintain better social distancing.
Booking your Tee-Time
As in years past, we have made some improvements to our in-house tee time system to help better serve all of our patrons, members, and public alike.
- Booking can be done Online, via our mobile app, or by telephone (403)227-3444 ext. 2
- Bookings will be available 8 days in advance (for Members) and 7 days in advance (for the public), with only one person from the group making the reservation.
Cancellations and No-Shows
- Cancellations and adjustments are permitted up to 24 hours prior. to your scheduled tee time. No refunds will be provided for changes after this 24-hour period.
- "No Shows" are extremely expensive for the Golf Club. If you cannot make your tee time or need to adjust the number of players in your group, please cancel or change it prior to 24 hours before the tee time.
- MEMBERS: In cases of more than one infraction of "No Showing", showing up with less than the number booked for, or making booking changes less than 24 hours before the tee time, your 8-day booking privileges will be reduced to 7 days.
- If infractions continue to occur you will lose all booking privileges for a 2-week period.
If the Innisfail Golf Club deems the course unplayable on your scheduled day of play, you will not be charged. The Innisfail Golf Club reserves the right to limit golf cart access to cart paths only during inclement weather. A rain check may be issued for a future visit if staff deem the golf course unplayable for any reason including weather and lightning.
Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes you completed before the stoppage of play.