Get Club Fit this spring at Innisfail Golf Club
Club fitting is the process of making sure you are using clubs that are tailor-made (but not necessarily TaylorMade) for your golf game. PGA of Canada Golf Professionals or Certified Club Fitters work with you to customize all aspects of your new set of clubs. The club fitting process covers such items as club model, loft, shaft and flex, club length, and club weight.
Any player can benefit from professional club fitting because:
- Properly fit golf clubs improve the consistency of your swing.
- Properly fit golf clubs help you make better contact with the ball.
- Club fitting helps you get more accuracy and more distance out of your shots.
- Club fitting helps you choose the best clubs for you to keep in your bag ensuring that you can always play the optimal shot for your game in any situation.
- Properly fit golf clubs help you find better performance and more enjoyment from your game.
Play Better Golf
It does not matter if you are new to the game, or a seasoned veteran, Club fitting will help you play better golf. Every golfer is different. No two swings are exactly alike. Your clubs should not be made to someone else’s specifications.
Stop by our Pro Shop today and we can help you find the right fit for any new piece of equipment. Our fitters utilize the Mevo + to track spin rates, dispersion, distance, and more to help you find exactly what you need for your game! With fitting equipment available from Callaway, Ping, Taylormade and Titleist for drivers, woods, irons and even putters, you will have options to build the perfect set of clubs from your favourite brand.
We can also help soften the blow on the purchase of any new pieces of equipment by utilizing the PGA of Canada’s Trade-In program. You bring in your old equipment, we check the PGA of Canada’s Trade-In Network site and provide you with a credit to be used towards the cost of upgrading your gear.
Innisfail Golf Club is the place to Get Fit in Central Alberta!
Contact Head Golf Professional, Mathew MacDonald at 403-227-3444 ext. 3 or drop by the Pro Shop to discuss fitting options and trade-ins with one of our professional team members.